Management and Advisory Services
Danville Partners advises privately held companies, including companies owned by larger private equity firms and their management teams, family held businesses, and other privately held businesses, as well as divisions of public companies. Our approach is to work alongside management in a hands-on fashion as a member or extension of the management team.
The Danville Partners network consists of experienced, entrepreneurial professionals who understand the peculiar operating challenges of smaller as well as more complex enterprises. We are uniquely situated to leverage our resources quickly in delivering appropriate support to clients.
Typical projects include, but are not limited to:
- Leading, developing and coaching management teams
- Planning for management succession and transition
- Resolving strategic and operating issues that impede growth prospects
- Leveraging digital marketing strategies and tactics to improve sales opportunities
- Planning and implementing core process improvements
- Re-scaling and re-capitalizing enterprises
- Evaluating potential acquisition opportunities
- Directly managing client companies over the short- or medium-term